You’ve just bought a Tarot deck and maybe a book or two to help you learn the meanings of the cards and how to do readings. But you’re finding those 78 cards a bit daunting, particularly since there appears to be no single meaning for each card. Help!
Twice a year I offer a course, Live and Learn the Tarot, which leads to a deep understanding of the cards and how to read them in ways that provide meaningful and empowering answers to questions. My approach to teaching Tarot gives you a system for learning the cards and reading card combinations quickly and intuitively. The course comprises nine classes supported by nine weeks of online activities and mentoring. The video classes are available for download to your computer or device. Click here for more info.
I also offer a number of master classes. Topics include:
- Cracking the court card code!
- Doing Tarot readings for yourself
- Getting the question right
- Kabbalah, DruidCraft and Tarot
- Layout or no layout? A Tarot question with many answers
- Tarot storytelling
- The key to effective client-centred Tarot readings
- Use astrology and Tarot to make predictions.
Click here for details.